Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scoping the spooks

     Well my ghouls and goblins I have been doing my research and building pages and scoping out the sites. I recently crossed the Donkey Lady Bridge, had my car pushed over the tracks, parked at the Chinese Cemetary and even searched for the Asylum. Now that Im getting the back stories together and learning the locations I think I will be able to start bringing you the research, videos, details and locations as promised. My favorite recon so far has been the aqueducts of Espada Park. Very eerie and the history and age of the site is amazing. This promises to frighten the snot out of me! I will create another post in a couple days giving links to the facebook, Twitter and Youtube channel and again if anyone has stories to submit please do! I can't wait to creep around town and spook up some Southern Spectres! The Alamo city is certain to be a scare.........and not because most of these haunts are on the southside! I've got a small team together and it's all coming together quite nicely. One of them is so easily startled it's a riot and sure to add some laughs to the shreeks! Keep it creepy San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment