Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome

I am creating this blog to bring you through and give information and experiences in San Antonio's haunted areas. I will be researching the background, interviewing local residents and experiencing the areas myself. I will catalog the experiences and stories here in this blog and post videos to my youtube channel. I will of course begin with the most famously wicked haunted areas but I plan to dig around the Alamo city and see what wonderfully spooky gems I can dig up! I wont be trying to debunk the myths or trying to prove that it's real. I will merely bring you my findings and let you decide. I will also be a resource for those interested in these locations. I will post every story and it's alternates. I will give you exact locations and I will hopefully scare the hell out of myself. Maybe we will find the Donkey Lady of the donkey lady bridge and see the kids pushing my car over the train tracks, maybe we wont. I hope to see apparitions, orbs, ghosts, ghouls and any other creepy thing that can present its self. No matter what happens it will be hauntingly fun. Stay posted for Alamo Haunts and keep it creepy San Antonio!

1 comment:

  1. If anyone has an idea, location, story, video or just wants to tag along send an email to AlamoHaunts@gmail.com or simply leave it in a comment below. You can also send your hate mail to the same email address. Creepily yours..... AlamoHaunts

    ReplyDelete