Friday, January 25, 2013

The Devil's Bridge, San Antonio, Texas

San Antonio is full of great haunts and we at AlamoHaunts Investigations have chosen to follow through with our first investigation of the paranormal at The Devil's Bridge. We immediately took on the task of finding the infamous TRO Bridge and accomplished that. We aren't prepared to investigate it just yet. So here is the teaser trailer for our investigation of The Devil's Bridge.

The video is uploaded to our youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/alamohaunts

AlamoHaunts Youtube Channel

AlamoHaunts Twitter

AlamoHaunts Facebook Page

Keep It Creepy San Antonio!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I remember crossing that bridge like it was a really long time ago.. Haha I actually found your blog looking for a few article clips and links to copy and paste to a blog I myself and writing at the moment. Not so much on the history I'm just doodling with my new found hobby and telling my back in the day ghost stories. I grew up in the south side San Antonio and I can tell you of all the places we went to this bridge was by far the creepiest. What most people don't know is that in the 80's before it was blocked off was that it was a major attraction for rebellious teens and attracted everything from Devil Worshipers to Dangerous Hobos. Underneath the bridge were animal sacrifices and that I know off was a gang rape. A couple hanging out were approached by 3 men and 2 women who held their victim down while the men raped her. The boyfriend was taken down so fast that that poor girl didn't have a prayer. After that they closed the park off and cops were on constant patrol of the area. The ghost tracks don't even come close to the Chinese Graveyard. That's the place to go to if you want paranormal activity. That's the place that put an end to my Ouija Board playing and ghost hunting. Only now I don't have to go far shit I live with paranormal activity everyday.. Haha.. But seriously I'm glad I found your blog, I like it. If you don't mind I'd like to add a link on mine so that the people I share my blog with can take a look at yours as well. I didn't wanna go all into detail with mine I was just freelance writing for the purpose of just sharing all my crap, video clips and stuff I do when I'm bored. But I'm looking forward to seeing your you tube Channel. Thanks for comment space. Sorry I got carried away. :)

    ReplyDelete